Friday, October 15, 2010

 This is a mini chapel in a small town called Smithville.  The sign proclaiming its name also boasts of it only having five people for its population.  Interesting place.  Old buildings with dates painted on them had been turned into shops but weren't open. 
 Lake Rabun is beautiful.  It is a thin lake outlined by winding roads that wend around it providing views and fun and interesting passage thru sweet river homes. 
 A smattering of red.  Scarlet is my favorite color.  And all the vivid hues of red that Mother Nature provides in the arboreal cathedrals around Georgia make me very happy.
Talulah River Dam.  What a nice find!  We were on our way to Minihaha Falls when I decided that I wanted to take some photos of this place instead.  We didn't make it to the falls on this trip. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful place and I want to go back there with you and the Beeps.

    ReplyDelete