Monday, October 4, 2010

 New cache for great textures, shapes, colors, materials and mediums!  A local discount retail store.
 Seasonal ideas without purchasing them.
 I am a fairly spiritual person, but by no means an affiliate of any religion.  Could someone please explain why I am deeply fascinated with Religious symbols, regalia, architecture and places?  This is a giant, mega church that is commonplace down here in the South.  While this is not one of those true "Holy Roller" places you can run into with great frequency down here, it is on a HUGE campus and even has its own school.   Maybe I never paid attention to the amount of Christian schools present in the other cities I lived in, but it sure seems like there are lots down here.
 Look at how cool that giant shadow is! it is what caught my attention and brought me to this church.  There was a dude fishing in one of these obviously man made ponds.  I wonder if he was on his lunch break and needed a little relax time or if he was there on the sly to catch some fish grown up in the shadow of this edifice?

No comments:

Post a Comment